Suitable fish species:
- Blue cod
- Butter fish
- Spicy seasoning bag
- Optional: starch and cooking wine
- Clean the fish, remove the bones and fillet the fish.
- Put the fish fillets into a bowl, and add the marinade seasoning bag, starch and cooking wine. Grasp well and prepare for 20 minutes.
- Put some oil in the pot, add the spicy seasoning bag, fry it and add some hot water.
- When the water comes to a boil, put the fish fillets into the pot and stir gently with chopsticks
- Sprinkle the dry condiment on top of the fish. Heat the wok over high heat. Pour oil on the fish until heated to 60% and serve.