Suitable fish species
- Blue cod
- Green onion,
- Bean paste,
- Cooking wine,
- Dark soy sauce,
- Optional: coriander
- Clean the fish. Rub some salt inside and outside of the fish, and put it in a container to marinate for 30-60 minutes.
- Put proper amount of cooking oil in a pan and fry the fish on low and medium heat until they are golden brown, then put the fish on a plate and set aside.
- Add oil in the pot and heat, and add some white part of green onion and garlic, then add some bean paste, cooking wine, dark soy sauce, vinegar and other seasonings to make the sauce.
- Put the fish in the pan and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Put some chopped green onion and coriander.