Suitable fish species:
- Blue cod,
- Sea perch
- Spring onion,
- Soya sauce
- Clean the fish. Rub some salt inside and outside of the fish, and put ginger slices on top of the fish.
- Steam the fish in a steamer, bringing the water to the boil before adding the fish. Steam for approximately 10 minutes (depending on the size and thickness of the fish).
- Remove the fish from the steamer and place it on a plate.
- Put chopped spring onion and ginger over the fish.
- Heat up some cooking oil in your wok and pour it over the fish before adding the soy sauce.