Suitable fish species:
- Blue cod
- Butter fish
- Pickles seasoning bag
- Optional: starch and cooking wine
- Clean the fish, remove the bones and fillet the fish.
- Put the fish fillets into a bowl, and add the marinade seasoning bag, starch and cooking wine. Grasp well and prepare for 20 minutes.
- Put some oil in the pot, add the pickles seasoning bag, fry it and add some hot water.
- When the water comes to a boil, put the fish fillets into the pot and stir gently with chopsticks, and cook until the fish done.